28.4.08

SPOTLITE ON REACH RECORDS RECORDING ARTIST TRIP LEE



I try to make decisions for what I will do on a day to day basis based on what will glorify God most. How can I show Him to be most glorious? How can my life serve others? It’s easy to lose focus and just start making decisions for what I think will benefit me most. God forbid I waste my life like that. It’s all about Him. What I do on a day to day basis affects my faith greatly. I learn more daily about God, go through more trials that force me to my knees and closer to Him, and become more mature and wiser in the faith. Time spent with God is central in that, church is big in that, school is big in that, my relationships are big in that, etc. I pray everything would be tailored to affect my faith positively and contribute to my pursuit of God. (source) (Trip Lee Myspace)
Artist Trip Lee is ready to release his sophmore album 20/20.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice picture!!!!!!!!!!!!